A New Year, A New You. 5 Promising Options For Injectable Weight Loss
With the new year upon us, many people are looking for a way to start fresh and finally lose that weight they’ve been struggling with. Strategic Health and Wellness have great news if you’re one of those people. There are now promising options for injectable weight loss. That means you can finally achieve the body you’ve always wanted without surgery or a long recovery.
These treatments use the latest medical technology to help you lose weight quickly and safely. And since they’re all minimally invasive, you can return to your life soon after your treatment.
What are some injectable options for weight loss?
Are shimmying, fad diets, and bulimic-induced regimens giving you the blues? Are you tired of tried and true methods to lose weight that aren’t racking up results? These injectable treatments have emerged as a unique approach in recent years for those who are seeking out alternatives to traditional means:
Exenatide is a drug that has been proven to help with weight loss and works by reducing hunger and increasing satiety, so individuals can feel fuller for longer periods. This drug also helps reduce the calories absorbed from food, promoting weight loss efforts. However, experts noted that mild to moderate nausea and diarrhea were exenatide’s most common side effects, but weight loss was unaffected by nausea.
Semaglutide is a form of glucagon-like peptide-1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist that has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat chronic weight management in adults with obesity. It stimulates insulin production and suppresses appetite, leading to decreased food intake. It also helps improve glycemic control, reducing the risk of type 2 diabetes development.
For people suffering from diabetes, when other medications fail to control blood sugar levels well enough in adults, semaglutide injection and a diet and exercise program are used. Over 68 weeks, 2.4 mg per week of semaglutide injection resulted in a weight loss of 10% to 15% (10 to 15 kg) when used with lifestyle changes.
Evaluation of Lixisenatide in Acute Coronary Syndrome trial results indicated that lixisenatide contributed modestly to weight gain among patients with the acute coronary syndrome. Weight loss is primarily achieved through decreased appetite caused by Lyxumia and other GLP-1 agonists. As well as slowing stomach emptying, lixisenatide injection causes appetite decrease.
Liraglutide, a once-daily injectable drug, can help people with obesity and excess weight. Patients who received liraglutide achieved at least 5 and 10% of their weight loss record. It is also a glucagon-like peptide 1 (GLP-1) receptor agonist approved for long-term use in combination with diet and exercise to improve glycemic control in adults with type 2 diabetes mellitus.
Dulaglutide is not a weight loss medication but has been shown to help with weight loss in some people. Its primary function is to regulate blood sugar levels in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program and reduce hunger, which can lead to decreased caloric intake and, ultimately, weight loss.
Taking dulaglutide results in an average weight loss of two to six pounds. Compared with insulin glargine, shedding weight with dulaglutide was significantly greater than insulin lispro. Dulaglutide does not cause the patients to gain weight compared to insulin glargine.
What are the benefits of injectable weight loss options?
With an understanding of specific hormones, this alternative approach has been used by many patients with promising results. Keeping up with our health can be hard work and requires discipline, motivation, and knowledge of how our bodies function. So what makes injectable weight loss different from traditional methods, and why should you consider it?
- Weight loss options with injectables are effective: Injectable weight loss options are some of the most effective methods for those seeking to lose weight. A study published in the New England Journal of Medicine found that patients who received injections of a weight loss drug lost an average of 5% of their body weight after one year, while those who did not lose only 2.5%.
- A safe and effective weight loss option: Injectable weight loss options are also safe for most people. Mild nausea is the most common adverse effect, which usually goes away within a few days. Many people may experience more serious side effects, such as headaches, dizziness, or fatigue. However, these side effects are rare and usually go away after a few days.
- A convenient way to lose weight: Injectable weight loss options are also convenient for those who want to lose weight. The injections can be given at home or a doctor’s office and do not require any special diet or exercise program. Additionally, injectable weight loss options allow you to lose weight gradually, which can help to prevent any rebound weight gain.
- Losing weight with injectables is affordable: Injectable weight loss options are also affordable for most people. The cost of the injections is typically covered by insurance, and discounts are often available for those who pay cash. Additionally, many injectable weight loss options are available through government assistance programs, such as Medicaid or Medicare.
- Lower side effects compared to other weight loss methods: Injectable weight loss options have fewer side effects than other methods, such as surgery or appetite suppressants. Additionally, injectable weight loss options do not require any special diet or exercise program.
Lose weight without surgery or dieting
It’s hard to lose weight and be consistent about it. You’ve tried dieting, but you always end up gaining the weight back. Now there is a new way to lose weight that works for real people like you. With Strategic Health & Wellness, you can achieve your goals without feeling hungry or deprived of food.
We offer injectable options that will not only help you lose weight but will also help you have a healthier life. Imagine having a safe, natural way to lose weight without surgery or invasive procedures. Contact us today!