Hailey P. Hosak, PA-C
- Bariatrics, including laparoscopic gastric bypass, band, sleeve gastrectomy, duodenal switch, cholecystectomy, hernia repair as well as revisional weight loss surgery.
- Orthopedic surgical skills encompass arthroscopic shoulders and knees, including rotator cuff repairs, labral repairs, meniscus repairs, ACL reconstruction, total shoulder arthroplasty and ORIF’s due to trauma.
- General and oncology surgical knowledge extends to include laparoscopic esophagogastrectomy, liver ablation, liver reception, liver biopsy, wide local excision and inguinal hernia repair.
- Neurological surgery including craniotomies for tumors, trauma, seizures, stereotactic biopsy, VP shunt placement, spine fusions, decompressions, discectomies, vagal nerve stimulator placement, spinal cord stimulator placement, and intrathecal pump placement.
- Baylor College of Medicine- Houston TX. Molecular and Human Genetics
- Hailey supervised projects at the Human Genome Sequencing Center in Houston involving DNA data analysis, research and development.
- Published “Initial Sequencing and analysis of the Human Genome” in Nature Volume 409, February 2001.
- Nutrition, patient education, and support groups
- Aesthetic clinics for injectables including Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, and Perlane
- Aesthetic training clinic for Elite, Pico, Smartlipo, CO2 resurfacing and Thermal RF lasers.
- Solo clinic for multiple joint injections
- BioTe hormonal optimization therapy
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Genetics
Dyron M. Durham, B.S. KINE, CPT
Dyron graduated at the top of his class at University of North Texas with a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology and Health Promotion. During his undergraduate studies, Dyron worked in Physical Therapy at the Baylor Institute for Rehabilitation in Dallas TX and for the University of North Texas’ Applied Physiology laboratory, testing age related degeneration and physiological assessments related to VO2max stress tests. Dyron is certified through the National Academy of Sports Medicine.
Prior to developing Strategic Health & Wellness, Dyron maintained roles within some of the largest organizations both here in the U.S. and overseas. He has helped to develop key strategies, processes and infrastructure that are still in use by many organizations today.
As President of Strategic Health and Wellness, Dyron brings 10 years of business knowledge and experience to the practice. In addition to patient engagement, treatment, and management, Dyron is responsible for oversight of Strategic Health & Wellness’ business modeled providing guidance related to the most current patient treatment options that ensure the highest levels related to successful patient outcome.