- Bariatrics, including laparoscopic gastric bypass, band, sleeve gastrectomy, duodenal switch, cholecystectomy, hernia repair as well as revisional weight loss surgery.
- Orthopedic surgical skills encompass arthroscopic shoulders and knees, including rotator cuff repairs, labral repairs, meniscus repairs, ACL reconstruction, total shoulder arthroplasty, and ORIF’s due to trauma.
- General and oncology surgical knowledge extends to include laparoscopic esophagogastrectomy, liver ablation, liver reception, liver biopsy, wide local excision, and inguinal hernia repair.
- Neurological surgery including craniotomies for tumors, trauma, seizures, stereotactic biopsy, VP shunt placement, spine fusions, decompressions, discectomies, vagal nerve stimulator placement, spinal cord stimulator placement, and intrathecal pump placement.
- Baylor College of Medicine- Houston TX. Molecular and Human Genetics
- Hailey supervised projects at the Human Genome Sequencing Center in Houston involving DNA data analysis, research, and development.
- Published “Initial Sequencing and analysis of the Human Genome” in Nature Volume 409, February 2001.
- Nutrition, patient education, and support groups
- Aesthetic clinics for injectables including Botox, Dysport, Juvederm, Restylane, and Perlane
- Aesthetic training clinic for Elite, Pico, Smartlipo, CO2 resurfacing, and Thermal RF lasers.
- Solo clinic for multiple joint injections
- BioTe hormonal optimization therapy
- The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center at Dallas
Bachelor of Science in Physician Assistant Studies
- Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences
- Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
Bachelor of Science in Genetics