Avoid high blood pressure, diabetes, immune disease with this FREE analysis.
InBody Technology can help you make informed decisions for health.
The number on the scales alone is not going to tell you if you are at a healthy weight or not. Weight alone is not a clear indicator of a healthy body because it does not recognize whether the pounds come from body fat or from lean body mass and muscle. People can weigh the same but have different body compositions and health risks. A body composition analysis will let you know the weight that is fat and the weight that is made up from your organs, bones, body water and muscles.
Our free body composition analysis will reveal your:
- Visceral body fat, a high ratio can put you at risk for stroke, heart disease and more.
- Body fat percentage, high levels can lead to autoimmune disease, diabetes, cancer and more.
- Basal metabolic rate, the total number of calories that your body needs to perform basic, life-sustaining functions
- Lean mass and muscle weight, lean mass is calculated by subtracting body fat weight from total body weight and weight muscle is simply the percentage of your weight that is muscle
- Total body water, the normal body water percentage varies from about 78% to 40%, determined by age, body structure and gender
Knowing your body fat percentage tells you how much fat is in your body. Your body fat percentage can be the most useful number to know for your health, it is more important than the number on your scale. Call us and make an appointment for your free body composition analysis and take control of your health. Knowledge is power, power to help you make informed decisions about your health by knowing your true body structure.